H4LF BOYS CAMP
H4LF Camp focuses on helping boys in 6th-8th grade who have lost their father as a result of their service in the military and law enforcement fields, or to suicide as a result of this career. This mentoring camp was developed out of seeing a huge need there is for young men to learn what it looks like to be a real man in today’s world.
Camp Dates July 25 – August 1, 2021
What is the Hunt 4 Life Foundation?
At H4LF, we are grounded in the belief that at some point every person is searching to figure out their real purpose in life. Why are we here to begin with? Hunt 4 Life Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides financial support primarily to wounded veteran and youth-focused organizations. 100% of the donations we receive go to our causes! We also offer events and activities aimed at helping individuals on their personal hunt for life.
Two of the primary goals for this year’s event are to raise the funds to send military couples to the Operation Heal Our Patriots Marriage Program in Alaska in June ($6k per couple), and send 2-3 kids on their dream hunt of a lifetime!
The October 2020 hunt was AWESOME!
The Latest from Hunt 4 Life Foundation
2020 Event Summary
- Sold out again this year!
- 28 Four-person teams joined the hunt.
- $400,000 was raised for our charities!
- Funds were raised for 20 veterans and their spouses to go to Operation Heal Our Patriots in Alaska!
- Awesome raffle prizes were available!
- Supporters were inspired by speaker Tim Thomason and the “EVEN IF” theme from Daniel Chapter 3 in the Bible.
- Surprise special guest Gilbert Brown from the Green Bay Packers joined us!
- We chowed down a fantastic steak and lobster dinner!
Next Hunt: Fall 2021
Exact date to be determined. Check back soon!
On October 14, 2020 we held our 16th Annual Hunt4Life Foundation Charity Hunt and it was once again sold out with 28 crazy, fun-loving teams. God moved the in men’s hearts and we all witnessed overflowing generosity as over $400,000 was raised for our...