Hunt 4 Life Foundation – Great Times for Even Greater Causes!
2021 CHARITY HUNT IS SOLD OUT!
Raised over $400k at the 2020 Sportsman’s Charity Hunt! Let’s beat it this year!
What is the Hunt 4 Life Foundation?
At H4LF we know that at some point every person is searching to figure out their real purpose in life. Why are we here to begin with? Hunt 4 Life Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides financial support to military families to support and grow healthy marriages. We also help adolescent boys of veteran and law enforcement families who have lost their fathers as a result of their public service. H4LF also provides direct funding to a variety of youth mentoring-focused organizations.
100% of the donations we receive go to our causes! We also offer events and activities aimed at helping individuals on their personal hunt for life.
The primary goals for this year’s Hunt are to raise funds to expand our LifeCampUSA concept, send military couples to the Operation Heal Our Patriots Marriage Program in Alaska in June ($6k per couple), and of course, send 2-3 kids on their hunt of a lifetime!
The October 2020 hunt was AWESOME!
H4LF Starts New Camp for Boys
LifeCampUSA focuses on helping boys in 6th-8th grade who have lost their father as a result of their service in the military or law enforcement fields or to suicide as a result of these careers. This mentoring camp was developed to help fill the huge need there is for young men to learn what it looks like to be a real man in today’s world. All expenses including travel are covered.
The Latest from Hunt 4 Life Foundation
Next Hunt: Oct. 13, 2021
Join us as a participant or sponsor at the next Sportsman’s Charity Hunt at Milford Hills Hunt Club on October 13th. We are pumped for another awesome event!
- Four-person, 20 Bird Hunt Competition or 300+ Bird Tower Shoot
- NEW THIS YEAR Man Games/Sporting Clays Course Competition
- 50 Target “Flurry Shoot” Competition
- Awesome Raffles & Auctions (over 100 high quality “Man” prizes)
- Crazy Fun, Great Food, Contests & More!
- 7:45-8:45am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:45am – Instructions for the day’s events
- 9:30am – 1st Round (bird hunt/tower shoot or sporting clays)
- 11:30am – Lunch Served
- 1:00pm – 2nd Round (bird hunt/tower shoot or sporting clays)
- 3:00pm – Reception – Appetizers, Raffles, Silent & Live Auctions
- 4:00pm – Awards, Dinner & Speaker
- 6:45pm – Event Concludes
We held our first Hunt 4 Life Foundation (H4LF) Boys Camp and what a week it was!! God showed up big time! Imagine....a group of middle school boys who have experienced unimaginable loss - they've lost their dads during or after service in the military or law enforcement. Then they come together...